Working on family issues
(INDIVIDUAL OR SMALL GROUPS)
- Family health and development.
- Assess family health, learn to develop positive relationships.
- Family problems.
- Take responsibility for self, identify personal violence, develop recovery rituals, remove communication blocks, forgive past hurts.
- Family and work.
- Sort out issues of gender, money, and power
- Build a shared vision between working partners
- Find ways to prevent family-of-origin dynamics from getting in the way at work.
Book an appointment
35 Beckfoot Drive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2Y 4H9